Customers will only think about their utility services when there is a serious fault or problem. Often a crisis can arise at the most inconvenient time, meaning organisations need to be ready to deal with customer enquiries whenever they should arise. Our contact centre solutions have been helping utility companies engage with their customers and engineers in a simple and hassle free manner. We take complete ownership of your communications to ensure your brand reputation is looked after at every stage.
Direct Response has been working alongside the country’s leading utilities companies to help develop a robust call handling service for managing the dispatching of engineers to ‘call outs’.
Your clients can contact a central response team that will be on hand to capture details of the fault and in turn dispatch engineers to the required location.
You can provide us with your complete engineer call out rota and we will ensure the correct individual is contacted every time. Should an engineer be unavailable to take the call, we will escalate the call through the available team members until the job is logged and correctly passed.
We understand that it’s important for your engineers to adhere to your SLA, therefore we can track when the engineer is on site and even when they’ve completed their job, giving you complete visibility of your teams out in the field.
Benefits of the feature:
No need to pay ‘on call’ rates for staff.
Consistent levels of customer service delivered out of hours.
A Contact Centre Package To Suit Your Needs
Get all the following features as standard
1. Access to telephone account management
2. Call outcomes delivered instantly by email
3. Call handling script integration with your website
4. Advisors trained on your site’s functionality
5. 24/7/365 call handling support
6. Call handling to PCI Level 1 compliance standard
7. Requested access to individual call recordings
Includes all the bureau features and functions plus
1. Proactive telephone account management
2. Call process evolution and updates
3. Inbound call traffic management reports
4. Web-based access to call recordings
5. Out of hours account support
6. Bespoke service level agreements
7. Advisor call monitoring and skill development
Includes all semi-dedicated features and functions plus
1. Bespoke recruitment based upon skill requirement
2. Dedicated call handling team members
3. Dedicated management team including trainers and supervisors
4. Ongoing training programme for advisors
5. Monthly account review
6. Office branding to reflect your business
7. Complete IT system and process integration
8. Client hospitality
9. Collateral fulfilment
CALL OUR TEAM NOW 0800 011 4570
CALL NOW 0800 011 4570